Join Our Team
INside sales specialist
Acuva Technologies is a fast-growing water purification technology company located in Vancouver, BC. Our mission is to provide clean drinking water for the 1.8 billion people worldwide whose water source is microbial contaminated, and we are doing this by developing the next generation of water purifiers, operating with cutting-edge UV-LED technology. Our vision is to transform the water purification industry for drinking water applications by launching disruptive technologies and products, while enabling new water disinfection applications.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Acuva Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Acuva please visit www.acuvatech.com
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management, the Inside Sales Specialist will interact with customers and support the global Sales team to ensure a smooth sales process. She/he will be providing inside sales support from initial contact to follow up with customers regarding enquiries about Acuva products as well as managing the customer service communications portal.
The successful candidate will be a well-organized self-starter and have the ability to multitask effectively and communicate clearly (verbally and in writing) with others.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced workplace environment, are results-oriented and want to work for a leading-edge technology company, this is the job for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicating with a portfolio of accounts, taking inbound calls from existing customers and following up on deliverables
- Providing sales support to the global sales team with existing and prospective accounts
- Managing internal customer files with new accounts, contacts and quotes
- Liaising with different departments to coordinate quotes, orders, shipping and returns
- Manage generic inbound email and follow up with customers for quick turnarounds
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Understanding customers’ needs and internally managing sales opportunities
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Upselling products and services
- Other projects as assigned
- Exceptional customer service skills with a can-do attitude
- Great time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage and troubleshoot customer issues in a calm manner
Education & Experience
- Post Secondary education
- Previous experience in inside sales support and client contact
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary with Performance Bonus Program and stock options
- Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Career Advancement through on-the-job training and mentoring
- Employee Recognition Program
- Team Building Events
- And so much more!