Join Our Team
Acuva Technologies is a fast-growing water purification technology company located in Vancouver, BC. Our mission is to provide clean drinking water for the 1.8 billion people worldwide whose water source is microbial contaminated, and we are doing this by developing the next generation of water purifiers, operating with cutting-edge UV-LED technology. Our vision is to transform the water purification industry for drinking water applications by launching disruptive technologies and products, while enabling new water disinfection applications.
Acuva is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Acuva Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Acuva please visit www.acuvatech.com
We are looking for an individual, with e-commerce experience managing and selling on Acuva’s owned e-commerce platform as well as Amazon and other 3rd party platforms (e.g. Wayfair, Best Buy, Costco etc.) is highly organized, skilled at data analysis has great problem-solving skills, thrives under pressure, knows how to prioritize tasks, and can build relationships with external and internal stakeholders. Previous experience with e-commerce online marketing, data analysis and working on other eCommerce platforms in multiple global markets is considered an asset.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and monitor all Acuva webstore, Amazon, and other 3rd party e-com platform product page listings; upload images, develop content and ensure best practices are being adhered
- Assist with online marketing campaigns on Acuva’s online store, Amazon, 3rd party platforms, ensuring our monthly sales target goals are hit
- Forecasting online sales by platform and geography and product SKU
- Help maximize and eCommerce sales by ensuring timely execution of tasks, while developing strong product knowledge and collaborating across departmental teams
- Liaise with Operation teams to execute orders, returns, obsolete product date tracking and ensure the correct labels and documentation is prepared by as may be required for different vendors and global markets from time to time
- Identify opportunities to improve website UX where it can impact or influence online sales performance
- Troubleshoot issues, manage open cases, responding quickly and escalating to the designated channels for resolution
- Managing Amazon adverting and other 3rd party platform budgets to drive revenue and ROI
- Respond in a timely manner to external and internal inquiries
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting; review analytics and highlight findings
- Keep up to date on eCommerce trends and tools to improve customer experience and enhance revenue opportunities
· Experience with Amazon – experience with Seller or Vendor central is required. Setting up and managing listings in multiple global markets, forecasting, overseeing FBA shipments, managing promotions, troubleshooting compliance issues
· Experience with WooCommerce preferred or understanding of similar platform
· Experience using Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Hotjar, or similar analytics tools to gather insights on web traffic and key words
· Organized –must be extremely detail-oriented and can effectively manage time and prioritize tasks
· Clear and effective communicator – Excellent communication skills to internal and external individuals
· Driven individual with a proactive attitude and positive team member that works well with others.
Education & Experience
· 4-6 years of direct e-commerce experience selling online through owned and 3rd party platforms
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary with employee stock options
- Performance Bonus Program
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Hybrid Office – Work from Home
- Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family
- Employee Recognition Program
- Team Building Events
- And so much more!