Acuva Technologies is a fast-growing water purification technology company located in Vancouver, BC. Our mission is to provide clean drinking water for the 1.8 billion people worldwide whose water source is microbial contaminated, and we are doing this by developing the next generation of water purifiers, operating with cutting-edge UV-LED technology. Our vision is to transform the water purification industry for drinking water applications by launching disruptive technologies and products, while enabling new water disinfection applications.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Acuva Technologies would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Acuva Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Acuva please visit www.acuvatech.com
Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Administrator will be part of the Finance Team responsible for the day-to-day accounting needs of the business. They will be a forward-thinker who has strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask effectively and communicate clearly (verbally and in writing) with others. The successful candidate will be a quick learner with an aptitude for numbers and a commitment to accuracy.
If you are a self-starter looking to work in a fast-paced environment with a growing technology manufacturing company, this is the job for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage accounts payables
- Prepare and process cheque runs, wire payments, and EFTs
- Process expense reports, credit card transactions and prepare monthly reconciliations
- Reconcile vendor payments to purchase orders
- Maintain prepaid, fixed assets, and other month-end excel schedules
- Maintain the filing system (paper and electronic)
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of quarter-end and year-end working papers, monthly and quarterly financial statements, and annual statements including Review Engagement or Audit
- Verify transactions are in compliance with the GAAP and Company’s financial policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Assist with process implementation and streamlining to improve operating efficiencies and accuracy
- Experience and knowledge of standard accounting practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Proven prioritization, time management, and project management skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative, and accountability
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality handling sensitive information
Education & Experience
- 2 years of relevant work experience in an accounting setting
- Accounting diploma/degree (or in the process of completing)
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary with Health Benefits for you and your family
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Career Advancement through on-the-job training and mentoring
- Employee Recognition Program
- Team Building Events
- And so much more!